MapReduce, mail # user - Which Hadoop version has Adaptive scheduler ?

Re: Which Hadoop version has Adaptive scheduler ?
Praveen Sripati 2011-12-07, 17:27
The resolution of the JIRA says unresolved, so it's not yet in any of the
release. Best bet is to download the patch attached with the JIRA and see
the code changes if interested.

Regards,
Praveen