HBase >> mail # dev >> trunk on hadoop2 fixes.

Re: trunk on hadoop2 fixes.
I believe I got the last consistently failing tests against hadoop2 fixed
this afternoon (HBASE-8382).  If and when this is green, what do folks
think about updating the precommit script so that it runs the hadoop 2.0
 profile or some set of it as well?  (We could probably get away with doing
just the Medium or just the Large tests).

Thanks,
Jon.