Avro >> mail # user >> could I add a field Map

+
Weishung Chung 2011-04-08, 14:19
+
Weishung Chung 2011-04-08, 14:44
+
Harsh J 2011-04-08, 15:56
+
Weishung Chung 2011-04-08, 16:13
Re: could I add a field Map
Yes, you can have them nested.

Sounds to me like you can benefit from using Avro IDL to write your
schemas. Have a look at http://avro.apache.org/docs/1.5.0/idl.html

--
Harsh J
http://harshj.com