Flume >> mail # user >> ExecSource tail -F stops after a while

Re: ExecSource tail -F stops after a while
This happened to me consistently when buffering tail -F contents into
the Memory Channel.  Try switching to the File Channel.  This solved the
issue for me.

--
Josh West
Lead Systems Administrator