Hadoop >> mail # user >> When applying a patch, which attachment should I use?

Re: When applying a patch, which attachment should I use?
Dear Sharma,

I am not a Zookeeper professional since this is the first time I have
installed zookeeper myself.
But looking at your log, I think the problem is either with your firewall
setting, or server connection setting.

About the patch installation,
download the patch you'd like to apply and place them in $(HADOOP_HOME)
then apply the patch by typing:
patch -p0 < "patch_name"

Good luck

Regards,