HBase, mail # user - Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client

+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-09, 10:55
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-09, 13:03
+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-09, 20:29
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-09, 22:25
Re: Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client
anil gupta 2012-12-10, 08:01
Hi Asaf,

Have a look at the
*hasCoprocessor<http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HTableDescriptor.html#hasCoprocessor%28java.lang.String%29>
* method of HTD:
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HTableDescriptor.html#hasCoprocessor(java.lang.String)

It might be helpful for you. I have used it in past to check whether a
coprocessors is successfully added or not.

HTH,
Anil

--
Thanks & Regards,