Accumulo, mail # user - egrep usage - 1.3.4

Re: egrep usage - 1.3.4
John Vines 2012-07-28, 23:57
What Keith said. Grep is implemented as a simple string.contains whereas an
egrep will take the argument and compile it with Pattern.compile(arg). And
when dealing with java, it does full matches, so adding the .* to start and
end is necessary.

John