Flume, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0 rc5
Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-23, 21:16
The release is not yet complete, since the vote is not complete yet. Once this vote is completed, the release will be available for download at flume.apache.org.
Thanks,
Hari