Flume >> mail # dev >> Flume C Client

Flume C Client
I have setup flume in our organization using Java clients with the SDK.  There is a need for us to stream data to flume from our existing C code into our flume avro source.

Is there an available C client or documentation somewhere?  Note: I am not a C programmer.

Thanks,

Neil
This email and any files included with it may contain privileged,
proprietary and/or confidential information that is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying, distribution,
posting, or use of the information contained in or attached to this
email is prohibited unless permitted by the sender.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender
via return email, telephone, or fax and destroy this original transmission
and its included files without reading or saving it in any manner.
Thank you.