Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Not watching event

Re: Not watching event
no, ZOO_NOTWATCHING_EVENT is something we had planned on adding in the
case of watch overload; however, we were able to implement watches in
such a lightweight manner that we never needed to implement this event.
we should probably remove it.

ben