Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Ephemeral node not getting deleted

Re: Ephemeral node not getting deleted
Hi Deepa, afaict this is not a bug, see my comment on the jira
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1600#comment-13530342

If I'm missing something please add additional comments to the jira.

Regards,

Patrick