Pig >> mail # dev >> How to selectively ship a class and its dependencies?

How to selectively ship a class and its dependencies?
I think we already have this code, but I'm not sure.

On the frontend, is there a way to say "Ship this class file, and
everything it depends on?" I ask this because I'm considering an
optimization using primitive collections, and most of the primitive
collection frameworks are pretty large (because they have to cover all
cases), but we would only need to actually ship a small subset of that. I'm
wondering how baked our methodology to do this is.

Thanks!
Jon