HDFS >> mail # user >> Question related to resource allocation in Yarn!

Re: Question related to resource allocation in Yarn!
I could progress a bit on this.

I was not setting responseId while asking for containers.

Still I have one question as why I am only been allocated two containers
whereas node manager can run more containers.

Response while registering the application master -
AM registration response minimumCapability {, memory: 1024, virtual_cores:
1, }, maximumCapability {, memory: 8192, virtual_cores: 32, },

Thanks,
Rahul
On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 8:33 PM, Rahul Bhattacharjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]