HBase, mail # dev - Resolved JIRAs

Re: Resolved JIRAs
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-29, 21:34
> The argument could also be made that *any* release should lead to closing
the issue

For issues that have multiple commit/target versions, we can close it after
the first release goes out but then we can't change it's state if there's
an issue with another branch/release, maybe as simple as making sure it got
committed there or (re)testing. That could be fine, I have no strong
opinion.

Or another way to do this is not have issues that target multiple
branches/releases.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy