Accumulo >> mail # user >> XML Storage - Accumulo or HDFS

Re: XML Storage - Accumulo or HDFS
There are advantages to using Accumulo to store the contents of your
XML documents, depending on their structure and what you want to end
up taking out of them. Are you trying to emulate the document store
pattern that the Wikipedia example uses?