Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop QA machine configuration / getting a Jenkins account

+
Mikhail Bautin 2012-02-10, 21:20
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2012-02-10, 21:25
+
Mikhail Bautin 2012-02-10, 21:31
Re: Hadoop QA machine configuration / getting a Jenkins account
Mikhali,

gkesavan@minerva:~$ free -g
             total       used       free     shared    buffers     cached
Mem:             7          3          4          0          0          1
-/+ buffers/cache:       1          5
Swap:           22         0         21

--
-Giri