Kafka >> mail # dev >> Scalathon 2012?

Scalathon 2012?
Hey Folks, anyone else going to Scalathon 2012?
http://www.meetup.com/scala-phase/events/62752272/

I want to shoot them an email to register Apache Kafka as a Scala project
for the event http://scalathon.org/2012/faq.html.

We will have some time then to tell folks about and even how to contribute
to the project (assuming this is not some Apache issue or need some
approval from PMC for me to do this???) if so let me know.

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc
*/