Flume >> mail # user >> flume-cassandra

Re: flume-cassandra
Hi Sri,
Cloudera originally created Flume, then contributed it to the Apache
Software Foundation (ASF), and continues to invest heavily into it under
the auspices of the ASF. The current generation of Flume is called Flume
NG. I encourage you to use the latest "NG" generation of Flume (version
1.x) over the so-called "OG" generation (version 0.9.x).

Regards,
Mike