Hive >> mail # user >> WITH clause support in HIVE

WITH clause support in HIVE
Resending, as I forgot to change the subject line in my last post. Pls
respond to this email.

Does HIVE support SQL 99 'WITH' clause yet? I dod not find  definitive
answer in the web. I am in thr process of installing HIVE locally, but
wanted to check with you before trying it.

Thanks,
-Sukhendu