HBase >> mail # dev >> Code review request for hbase-4120 table priority

Re: Code review request for hbase-4120 table priority
Thanks for the suggestion, Lars.
The original scope for 4120 is bigger than the latest patch which only covers table priorities.

Let's perform more reviews for the current patch. We can create more subtasks for the umbrella feature.

Cheers