HBase >> mail # user >> Secondary indexes suggestions

Re: Secondary indexes suggestions
Perhaps not dismissive but more focused on indexing at the region.
And it wasn't just you, but also Lars.

Also don't read in to what I am saying as an argument. Its not. ;-P

I think the issue is how to approach the problem.