HBase, mail # user - Region Transition priority

+
Eric Raymond 2013-01-23, 20:55
Re: Region Transition priority
Ted Yu 2013-01-23, 20:57
In trunk, -ROOT- and .META. would come back first.

I guess your question was about user tables. To my knowledge, there is no
distinction among user tables when recovering.

Please share your use case.

Thanks