Chukwa >> mail # dev >> on project chukwa: Too many unapproved licenses: 50

+
Alan Cabrera 2012-12-17, 03:01
Re: on project chukwa: Too many unapproved licenses: 50
This looks like the locally generated test data is not being excluded from
rat audit scan, which is triggering false negative errors on license
issues.  It will take more passes on the test code to find root cause.
 There is only one file which is missing Apache License header, which
is src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/chukwa/util/RegexUtil.java that I
committed in CHUKWA-642.  I will fix the false negative and RegexUtil.java.

regards,
Eric

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:01 PM, Alan Cabrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.7:check
> (default) on project chukwa: Too many unapproved licenses: 50 -> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
> -e switch.
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
> please read the following articles:
> [ERROR] [Help 1]
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
>
> I tried to do a
>
> mvn clean install
>
> at the trunk.  Do I need to do something special?
>

> Regards,
> Alan

+
Eric Yang 2012-12-17, 19:22