MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Types and SequenceFiles

Re: Types and SequenceFiles
Ah, sorry I didn't read the exact problem.

Yes that static call you make to addInputPath goes all the way up to
(inheritance!) FileInputFormat.addInputPath, which just adds input
paths and doesn't automatically imprint itself as the input format
class at the same time.

--
Harsh J