Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Hello and request some advice.

+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-04, 17:45
+
John Lilley 2013-01-04, 18:12
+
Rajeev Yadav 2013-01-04, 19:18
+
John Lilley 2013-01-04, 19:27
+
Michael Segel 2013-01-04, 19:53
Re: Hello and request some advice.
Glen Mazza 2013-01-04, 21:46
I would say Linux, because in your job you're most likely going to use a
*nix-type system instead of Windows for hosting Hadoop, so it's good to
gain experience with whatever headaches come along.  Further, you're
also learning Linux simultaneously, killing two birds with one stone.

Glen

--
Glen Mazza
blog: www.jroller.com/gmazza