Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Hello and request some advice.

Re: Hello and request some advice.
I would say Linux, because in your job you're most likely going to use a
*nix-type system instead of Windows for hosting Hadoop, so it's good to
gain experience with whatever headaches come along.  Further, you're
also learning Linux simultaneously, killing two birds with one stone.

Glen

--
Glen Mazza
blog: www.jroller.com/gmazza