Hadoop >> mail # user >> Calling C inside MR

+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-03, 12:05
+
Simone Leo 2012-12-03, 13:41
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-03, 13:52
Re: Calling C inside MR
On 12/03/2012 02:52 PM, Mohammad Tariq wrote:
> I did not get why did you point out to the API page

Because the package description contains an introduction to what it is
and how it is used. I added the wiki page as the next step since it
shows a sample program.

Simone
--
Simone Leo