Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Quoted visibility equality?

Re: Quoted visibility equality?
They are different.  But this has always been the case:

$ ./bin/accumulo shell --fake -u root -p ''

Shell - Apache Accumulo Interactive Shell
-
- version: 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT
- instance name: fake
- instance id: mock-instance-id
-
- type 'help' for a list of available commands
-
root@fake> setauths a,b
root@fake> createtable t
root@fake t> insert -l a&b a b c d