Hadoop >> mail # user >> Adding external jar

Adding external jar
We are running (ancient) hadoop version 0.20.203 and when running the
following command

/opt/hadoop/bin/hadoop jar my.jar full.path.to.my.class.example -libjars "
/opt/../abc.jar, /opt/../xyz.jar"

it keeps throwing the error:

the class its complaining about exists is the .jar I am including in
-libjars. Does anyone know (or tell me how I can find) if 0.20.203 supports
-libjars ? or any pointers to how can debug this issue would be great.
Thankyou.
+
Dhruv 2013-04-04, 19:57
+