Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Re: Sqoop 1.4.3 Release preparation

Re: Sqoop 1.4.3 Release preparation
I'll review the SQOOP-862 today or tomorrow. Sorry for keeping you waiting David.

Jarcec

On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 10:54:54PM +0000, David Robson wrote:
> Hi Hari,
>
> I would like SQOOP-862 to be included if possible – it is just awaiting code review.
>
> David Robson
> Software Developer
> Dell | R&D, Quest Software
> office +61 3 9811 8082
>
> Quest Software is now part of Dell

+
David Robson 2013-02-07, 05:57
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-07, 15:50
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-18, 05:20
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-19, 17:19
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-02-19, 17:52
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-20, 02:42
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-20, 16:20