HBase, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Namespace Delimiter

Re: [DISCUSS] Namespace Delimiter
Ted Yu 2013-05-09, 00:11
bq. by recognizing existing tables with "." as part of the default
namespace or automatically create namespaces for tables with dots in them.

I think putting existing tables with "." in table name as part of default
namespace is better choice among the two.

Cheers