Accumulo, mail # dev - remove wikisearch from 1.4.x development?

+
Sean Busbey 2013-10-21, 22:11
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-21, 22:46
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-21, 23:35
+
Sean Busbey 2013-10-22, 00:27
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-22, 00:40
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-22, 15:15
+
Sean Busbey 2013-10-22, 17:03
Re: remove wikisearch from 1.4.x development?
Keith Turner 2013-10-22, 17:24
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Sean Busbey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > I also would not oppose removing it.   At the time the decision was made,
> > there was no cost to leaving it in 1.4.  If it is removed, will whats
> > currently in contrib work against 1.4+Hadoop 1.0?
> >

>  Accumulo 1.4.4 (or current SNAPSHOT?) with Hadoop 1.0 (or Hadoop
> 0.20.203.0)?

0.20.203.0 is whats in the 1.4 pom, so that I guess.   I suppose it would
make more sense to try snapshot, since that where it would be removed.   If
it is removed and whats in contrib does work, then we could place a pointer
to contrib in 1.4.5-SNAPSHOT.

> Just want to make sure I arrange to have the correct thing tested.
>
> --
> Sean

+
Christopher 2013-11-19, 14:05