Accumulo >> mail # dev >> remove wikisearch from 1.4.x development?

Re: remove wikisearch from 1.4.x development?
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Sean Busbey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > I also would not oppose removing it.   At the time the decision was made,
> > there was no cost to leaving it in 1.4.  If it is removed, will whats
> > currently in contrib work against 1.4+Hadoop 1.0?
> >

>  Accumulo 1.4.4 (or current SNAPSHOT?) with Hadoop 1.0 (or Hadoop
> 0.20.203.0)?

0.20.203.0 is whats in the 1.4 pom, so that I guess.   I suppose it would
make more sense to try snapshot, since that where it would be removed.   If
it is removed and whats in contrib does work, then we could place a pointer
to contrib in 1.4.5-SNAPSHOT.