MapReduce >> mail # user >> Need help for hadoop

Re: Need help for hadoop
Thank for your reply.
1.For the first issue, I think this is mainly caused by missing jar in
hadoop lib.
I am confused about the data.dfs.dir with more than one values:
/usr/hadoop/tmp/dfs/data, /sda

2.when we running job,which one should be firstly used ? or both used for
temp file?
Besides,after changing the values of hdfs-site.xml in datanodes, how can I
immediately make this change effective? should I use start-all.sh or hadoop
namenode -format?
BRs
Geelong