Chukwa, mail # user - Unable to start hicc

+
Prakhar Srivastava 2012-05-17, 06:13
Re: Unable to start hicc
Eric Yang 2012-05-19, 23:54
Hi Prakhar,

Could you check if there is two version of Jersey in the
share/chukwa/lib directory?
It looks like version conflict between HBase dependent Jersey and
Chukwa dependent Jersey to cause this issue on certain jvm.

What version of jdk and OS are you using?

regards,
Eric

+
Prakhar Srivastava 2012-05-21, 07:41