HBase >> mail # dev >> Declaring HBase Public API in 0.94

Re: Declaring HBase Public API in 0.94
Hello,

I put together a JDiff compatibility tool that was committed to trunk.
Would someone be kind enough to backport it into 0.94.8?

Here is the commit for the tool:
https://github.com/apache/hbase/commit/379f88f0b55b817cfa395326d5da0e3d6552ef28

Here is the review:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/10361/