HBase >> mail # user >> [ANN] HBaseHUT - HBase High Update Throughput

+
Alex Baranau 2010-11-30, 13:40
+
Stack 2010-11-30, 17:39
+
Alvin C.L Huang 2010-12-01, 02:54
+
Alex Baranau 2010-12-01, 06:21
Re: [ANN] HBaseHUT - HBase High Update Throughput
 Hi,

could you describe the logic behind your implementation. I haven't found
any related documents on your wiki.

cheers
--
Renaud Delbru

On 30/11/10 13:40, Alex Baranau wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Let me introduce new effort around HBase: HBaseHUT.
> "do Get on every Put operation to update record" (which causes bad write
> performance) and suitable for many use-cases.
>
> Sources available here: http://github.com/sematext/HBaseHUT
> Wiki with some idea/usage details: https://github.com/sematext/HBaseHUT/wiki
>
> It would be great to receive the feedback on the overall idea.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Alex Baranau
> ----
> Sematext :: http://sematext.com/ :: Solr - Lucene - Nutch - Hadoop - HBase