HBase >> mail # dev >> Jetty migration from version 6.1.26 to 9 ??

+
Julian Zhou 2013-05-03, 11:14
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-03, 16:17
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-05-03, 19:36
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-03, 20:48
Re: Jetty migration from version 6.1.26 to 9 ??
+1. to standing pat.

I know we've found problem in jetty in the past and what we have now is
solid.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera