Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> ZOOKEEPER-1059 Was: Does the rolling-restart.sh script work?

+
Ted Yu 2012-03-20, 13:57
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-03-20, 16:16
+
Ted Yu 2012-03-20, 16:32
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-03-20, 16:42
Re: ZOOKEEPER-1059 Was: Does the rolling-restart.sh script work?
Patrick:
I logged https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1428

If you feel there is anything missing in the JIRA, feel free to add it.

Thanks for your help on this issue.

Cheers

+
Patrick Hunt 2012-03-20, 17:14