HBase >> mail # user >> performance regression after hbase restart

RE: performance regression after hbase restart
In HBase 0.90.0 there is a new "retain assignment" configuration parameter that makes it so your cluster keeps the same region assignment between full cluster restarts.  It is ON by default.

JG