HBase >> mail # user >> RegionServer crash without any errors (compaction?)

RegionServer crash without any errors (compaction?)
Hi,

I have a cluster with 7 regionserver. Some of them are crashing from time
to time wihtout any error message in the hbase log. If I take a look at the
log at the time I found this:

2013-11-07 15:29:02,511 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.Store:
Starting compaction of 2 file(s) in 1 of P_SO,<
http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/homepage>,1383188177383.59d0259c87c07dc666a5600ba4d6c916.
i$
2013-11-07 15:29:10,471 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.StoreFile: Delete Family Bloom filter
type for hdfs://
pc08.pool.ifis.uni-luebeck.de:8020/hbase/P_SO/59d0259c87c07dc666a5600ba4d6c916/.tmp/f$
2013-11-07 15:31:05,944 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.VersionInfo:
HBase 0.94.6-cdh4.4.0
.... restart

At this time 2 of the 7 RS crashed, both has this compaction message before
they crashed. I don't know exactly what compaction is, but it seems that
this compaction has to do with the crash. What can I do to avoid this
restart/crash?

best regards