HBase, mail # user - Hue HBase Browser - The New Web UI for HBase

+
Kevin Wang 2013-08-23, 17:58
Re: Hue HBase Browser - The New Web UI for HBase
Stack 2013-08-23, 18:27
On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Kevin Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hey HBasers!
>
> We on team Hue are announcing a brand new web UI for HBase!  It's called
> Hue HBase Browser (you can check it out on github:
> https://github.com/cloudera/hue).
>
> Here's a link to the introductory blog post & video:
>
> http://gethue.tumblr.com/post/59071544309/the-web-ui-for-hbase-hbase-browser
>
> Hue HBase Browser is a web UI that lets you interact with your HBase data
> easily and effectively in your favorite web browser!  Some important
> features include:
>
> 1. Searching, querying and scanning your data
> 2. Standard database operations (inserting, mutating, sorting)
> 3. Inline editing and cell history
> 4. Mime type detection (view binary data in your browser)
> 5. A smart searchbar that supports row keys, scans, filterstrings and
> aliases many common filters like prefix filter (for both rows and columns),
> column range filters, and etc.
>
> We invite you to check it out and always appreciate feedback!  If you need
> help, please check out the hue user group (
> https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/forum/#!forum/hue-user) or
> www.gethue.com!

Thanks Kevin.

Its lovely!

Make yourself a login here on this wiki,
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/SupportingProjects, give me your name and
I'll give you perms so you can add HBase Browser on the top of the list.

St.Ack