Zookeeper, mail # dev - 3.4.4 Release.

3.4.4 Release.
Mahadev Konar 2012-08-30, 06:09
Hi folks,
 I took a first pass at the jiras marked for 3.4.4 and  cleaned up the
list. Here is the sanitized list for 3.4.4:

 http://s.apache.org/zk_3.4.4_open_jiras

 Some of them are Patch Available and some of them are open but have
patches.  I will be reviewing through some of them tonight/tomorrow.
Committers/others please do chime in. Please do review the list and
see if we can get these jira's in for 3.4.4 or we need to move them
out.
The big ones in the list are:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1497 (Does this need
to go into 3.4? )

I think we should be able to resolve most of these quickly and should
target getting a release out by next week.

thanks
mahadev
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-08-31, 16:59