Hive >> mail # user >> which approach is better

which approach is better
Please let me knw which approach is better. Either i save my data directly
to HDFS and run hive (shark) queries over it OR store my data in HBASE, and
then query it.. as i want to ensure efficient data retrieval and data
remains safe and can easily recover if hadoop crashes.

--
*Muhammad Hamza Asad*