Avro, mail # user - Apache Avro Encoding types?

Re: Apache Avro Encoding types?
raihan26 2013-09-19, 01:03
Thanks a lot Doug. So that means, If I need to store avro binary encoded
data in Cassandra column family, then the actual schema won't get stored
with that? Right? I need to have the schema through some external means
whenever I am reading that binary encoded data. Right?

*Raihan Jamal*