HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase coprocessors blog posted

+
Mingjie Lai 2012-02-01, 08:26
+
Gaojinchao 2012-02-01, 10:55
+
Doug Meil 2012-02-01, 13:28
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-02-01, 15:29
+
Gary Helmling 2012-02-01, 16:34
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-02-02, 03:23
Re: HBase coprocessors blog posted
Hi Andy,

Sure, I'd be happy to do a draft review and contribute whatever
comments I can.  For the byline, thanks, I appreciate the offer to
include me.  I'm fine with whatever you guys decide -- you're the ones
writing up the posts. :)

Let me know as soon as you or Eugene have something you want me to
take a look at.

--gh
On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 7:23 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Gary, Eugene is resurrecting posts on security now. I was thinking you should be in the byline because of your many contributions. Is that ok? Want to make an edit pass?
>

>    - Andy

+
Enis Söztutar 2012-02-16, 21:12
+