HBase, mail # dev - HBase coprocessors blog posted

Re: HBase coprocessors blog posted
Gary Helmling 2012-02-02, 21:28
Hi Andy,

Sure, I'd be happy to do a draft review and contribute whatever
comments I can.  For the byline, thanks, I appreciate the offer to
include me.  I'm fine with whatever you guys decide -- you're the ones
writing up the posts. :)

Let me know as soon as you or Eugene have something you want me to
take a look at.

--gh