HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha
+1

Checksum and signature match, ran some unit tests, verified w/ a diff
of release-2.0.4-alpha that the release contains MAPREDUCE-5240 and
HADOOP-9407, plus some fixups to the release notes. -C