Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> logging into jenkins

+
Warren Turkal 2012-08-15, 05:43
+
Camille Fournier 2012-08-15, 18:31
Re: logging into jenkins
Unfortunately, it seems to take many hours for a rebuild to occur, and the
builder is turning up different test results than what I am seeing. Some
tests pass on my box, but not in the Jenkins job.

Thanks,
wt

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Camille Fournier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I don't think we give that access out to non-committers. You should be able
> to get jira to force a new build by uploading new patches, if jira is
> working again.

> On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 1:43 AM, Warren Turkal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > How do I get a login so that I can log on to the Apache Jenkins service?
> > I'd like to kick off a manual build for one of my jira patches.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > wt

+
Camille Fournier 2012-08-15, 18:42