Zookeeper, mail # dev - logging into jenkins

Re: logging into jenkins
Warren Turkal 2012-08-15, 18:41
Unfortunately, it seems to take many hours for a rebuild to occur, and the
builder is turning up different test results than what I am seeing. Some
tests pass on my box, but not in the Jenkins job.

Thanks,
wt